USGA Rules Govern All Play Except Where Modified By Local Rules
- Markers in middle of fairway (Red-100, White-150, Blue-200) and on sprinkler heads are measured to middle of green.
- Flags are placed as follows: Red-front, White-middle, Blue-back.
- White poles in fairways are 150 yards from center of greens.
- Carts MUST stay on paths on all Par 3's and outside of 50 yards of greens on Par 4's and Par 5's.
- Out of Bounds defined by white stakes and perimeter fences.
- Environmental Hazards deifined by yellow stakes with green tops. NO ENTRY PERMITTED in these areas.
- Environmental areas between cart paths and Home fences on holes 1, 2, 3, 10 and 11 are subject to free relief, no penalty.
- Drop Areas provided on holes 9, 12, 15, 16 and 18.
- Players must keep page at all times. Failure to do so may result in loss of playing priviledges. Play READY PLAY. If Holes open up ahead, allow the groups behind to play through.
- PRESERVE THE GOLF COURSE. Repair ball marks, rake sand-bunkers, replace divots and avoid unnecessary damage to the property.
- Proper golf attire is required at all times - Collared shirts and pants/shorts. No tank tops or cut-off jeans. Non-metal spikes only.
- No Outside coolers or beverages permitted. Violation will result in confiscation and/or loss of playing priviledges.
- Please respect our staff and consider the safety of our maintenance crew.
Thanks you for your cooperation.